Re: [IP] Animas Pump

I have not had any problems in this area, but then I was the one who called
Animas about touring the facility and finding out more about their pump when
I was going to be in their city and then called my MDs office to let them
know I wanted to switch.  I am the first patient in their office to actually
have an Animas, and I know that they are considering/have put others on it
since I got mine.

BTW, anyone who has the chance should definitely tour their facility, they
will treat you like royalty, show you everything, and you may even get to
chat with one of the engineers working on new technology like the implanted
glucose sensor!

aka Mouse