Re: [IP] Animas Pump

7sabby wrote:
> I have been considering an Animas Pump.  My nutritionist/dietitian (who takes
> care of the pumpers in the office I go to) is dead against the Animas pump and
> has even gone so far as to call Animas to tell them not to call me anymore.
> Has anyone else run into this problem?  Any suggestions?  No one in the area
> has an Animas pump as the office won't recommend them. (York Endocrinology in
> York, PA).  Any input would be appreciated.
> Allen
>   York, PA

I didn't encounter that problem as my Endo was very open about MY Choice.  I
would tell the dietician to BACK OFF, as it has nothing to do with them.  It is
your Choice.  I would also complain to whoever else might be involved in this
attempt to "subvert your choice".  Maybe threaten to report them to licensing
authorities.     :>(

George  (feeling angry about someone trying to deny anyone's right of choice)