RE: [IP] recipe for unintentionally stirring up trouble

Catherine I am still laughing at this one!  Do you really think the guy
thought you had a bomb?  I mean, what did he think you were going to do,
blow yourself up?  And after eating a granola bar no less?

I would have shouted to him as he was walking way, "it's an insulin pump

I have found that people mostly think it's a beeper and one guy though it
was a new networking system to do with web sites.  Those are most common
opinions I've gotten so far.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00