RE: [IP] IMPORTANT-VIRUS DETECTED ON IP POST

George has written me back to tell me that the name on IP list is Mark Pence
and that Michael is working on it.

I thought it strange that IP wouldn't have picked up a virus before passing
it on.

I did not open it and deleted it immediately and emptied my recycling bin.

I do have outlook and therefore things open automatically so I called my son
first to check what to do.

I just wanted to warn others about this that might not have a virus scanning
program.

Thx...Kathy B.