[IP] Animas Pump

I have been considering an Animas Pump.  My nutritionist/dietitian (who takes
care of the pumpers in the office I go to) is dead against the Animas pump and
has even gone so far as to call Animas to tell them not to call me anymore.
Has anyone else run into this problem?  Any suggestions?  No one in the area
has an Animas pump as the office won't recommend them. (York Endocrinology in
York, PA).  Any input would be appreciated.

  York, PA