[IP] recipe for unintentionally stirring up trouble

I always wonder what people must think when they see
my pump. Do they wonder if I'm sick or do they just
wonder what the hell it is? Anyway, I was on the
subway the other day and as I finished off a granola
bar, I discreetly bolused (pump was on waistband).
Well, discreet doesn't work anymore these days. The
guy next to me stared at me for a full minute and then
got up and went to the other end of the subway car,
looking over his shoulder the whole time. I never
looked at him directly, sure he would start screaming
"She's got a bomb!" or something. At least now I know
how to make room for myself on rush hour subways....

Do You Yahoo!?