RE: [IP] abnormal ekg

Hi Kris:
Don't feel so bad.  I just had four trigger fingers done all at one time.  I
only have two left that haven't been operated on.  I'm surprised they gave
you a pre op.  I didn't have one.  Perhaps because I took a local

Don't worry about ekg but you should have it checked out.

I had a stress test done three years ago and was told that  I had suffered a
heart attack and had damage to my left wall.  I lived with that for a whole

I was still complaining about pain in my left arm and the cardiologist said
he couldn't tell if it was neuropathy or my heart (even after giving me
nitro) so I went for angiogram.  Well, hello, my heart was perfect!  No
damage, no previous heart attacks.

When I questioned the cardio he told me that the stress test can give off
false results (which was obvious in this case).

To ease your mind, go see a cardio and see what he says.

About trigger finger, you sound like you are predisposed to them, same as
me.  (I had carpal tunnel done on both hands when I was 26 and it came back
9 years later).  the doc told me that I had gotten a lot out of it.  I've
never gone back for the surgery, lost too much function and strength in both

Good luck and let me know how you make out.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00