[IP] abnormal ekg

has anyone ever had an abnormal ekg? (stupid question, huh)
my endo's ofc did an ekg on me and it came back
abnormal, he said there was no range just that it was
abnormal, and is sending me to a cardiologist for a
stress test.
he said that my lungs can be expanded from smoking or
my heart can be scarred??
i never knew that ekg's measured anything with lungs,
does anyone know about this?
and my feet have been extremely dry lately, my bs has been
high lately and i thought that was why my feet were dry,
now i am wondering.

my blood pressure is 120/80 and the reason he did the
ekg was so he could clear me for surgery on thursday to
have my FOURTH trigger finger released.

thanks for any info,
kris -32 years old