Re: [IP] Asthma

Even though I swished and spit, it still raised my bgs way too much, I
responded way better with less bg problems with the Beclovent.  I decided at
the last pulmonologist visit to try to go off the steroids altogether because
of the osteoporosis potential with long term use (I have had 6 fractures in
the last 6 years), that is why I switched to Serevent.  There is no bg
problems at all so far with the Serevent, but I don't think it does as well
with the control...but my asthma is more of a cough plus exercise induced, so
it is more an annoyance than severe to the point of being life threatening,
so I can put up with it.

aka Mouse