Re: [IP] hbA1c's as a measurement of success

> I wish my endo would take that position on 1Ac. He may need more
> business? Are there some good refs on that position, hopefully.
> Thanks ahead of time. Eddie
> > requirements due to growth, hormonal changes, etc.... hbA1c's are not
> > a measurement of success at pumping, just another tool to help with
> > bg management.

I've read stuff to that effect in some of the studies on pub-med,
sorry I can't refer you to a particular document. You might try to do
a search on "hba1c" on pub-med, you probably will find several.

See the link at the top of the IP search page for OTHER SEARCH
engines, etc...