RE: [IP] hbA1c's as a measurement of success

My endo pretty much takes the same position; however, he is Type 1 Diabetic
also.

-----Original Message-----
From: William Eddie Hollyfield [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 3:53 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] hbA1c's as a measurement of success

I wish my endo would take that position on 1Ac. He may need more business?
Are there some good refs on that position, hopefully.
Thanks ahead of time.
Eddie

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here
to get it now!
http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=NH211JK&url=http://comm
center.net2phone.com/