Re: [IP] FAQ's page has lost its funding

> If you have ever used the FAQ's page, which has tons of information
> on diabetes,  you may want to look at this, as it is in danger of
> being shut down. It seems like a  very good site, and I hope they
> can make it somehow.
> http://www.faqs.org/save_faqs-org.html

Most of the information there is just search engine pointers to the
usenet archives that actually contain the articles on diabetes. IP
maintains a subset of the most interesting pointers and web users can
obtain the same info directly from the usenet archives.