Re: [IP] no delivery

Rachel's 508 just did the same thing, but it started functioning again
before we resorted to shots.  I would not have thought about the infusion
site.  We did go ahead and send her pump back to Minimed to be checked, but
was able to keep her on hers until the loaner was arrived and programed!!!

Mom to Rachel and blossom(MM508)