[IP] Battery Warning

I know this has probably been covered before, but I wanted to give a warning about the little batteries for the MM 508. There is a link to a discount store where they sell for Sony batteries $.99 each, but you may want to go ahead and pay more. I bought twelve.  The first three I used, the battery alarm went off and less than five minutes later they were dead.  I usually get a whole day out of them after the alarm. Then the next three just died in the middle of the night with no warning. I woke up to "screech", "screech", "screech".  I thought it was the smoke alarm. (I did check my pump and it says
its okay.)
So I don't pay the price that MiniMed wants for its nine pack--$26 is a little much. I do go to the local battery warehouse and buy Energizer for $1.29 each.  They seem to do just fine, last the same amount of time as the MM ones, and don't die unexpectedly.

Sherry C