RE: [IP] Pfish Food Ice Creme

You guys are so funny w/the Ben & Jerry ice cream!  Seems so many of you are
so into it!

Ice cream used to be my downfall...you know the cookies & cream one?  Used
to add my own peanut butter to it as well!

After I went on low fat diet, never eat ice cream again unless it's sugar
free low fat which tastes horrible.  Now I eat low fat frozen yogart.  Comes
in lots of good flavors and I'm not to crazy about eating ice cream anymore
so it's just there.  When I feel like some, I put a scoop into a small ice
cream cone and I really nurture it like I was eating something reallyyyyyy

No problems w/fat and high b.g. later on!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00