[IP] Airport Security/Prescription Labels

Hi all:  Now I see that a letter from a physician will not be adequate
for the airlines, and we are supposed to have pharmacy labels on
everything.  So, what about those of us who have unlabeled pump
supplies, unlabeled insulin vials (because we purchase out of pocket)
etc.?  I would love to hear how this is supposed to work for us. Have a
holiday trip planned and just cant handle being unprepared at the