Re: [IP] Animas Pump versus Minimed Pump

In a message dated 10/11/2001 4:49:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I would also be interested in Animas. I found this web site which was
>  somewhat helpful too.
>  http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulin_pump_models.html

That's a great side-by-side comparison -- but I want to point out that it has
some out-of-date info on the Animas pump re: memory . . . the Animas pump
memory now includes the last 255 alarms, the last 255 boluses, and the last
255 days of total insulin & basal insulin . . .]

Pumpmama to Katie