Re: [IP] Asthma

I did not do well on Flovent, then was switched to Beclovent- 2 puffs twice
daily, and found it raised bgs less than Flovent, and I was able to raise the
basals slightly to compensate.  Now I am on Serevent which has had negligible
effects.  One thing I will recommend is to make sure that you rinse your
mouth out following the steroid and SPIT IT OUT!  If you rinse and swallow,
then the steroid will be absorbed in the stomach and will really raise your

Hope this helps!

aka Mouse