[IP] re: glucosamine and chondroiton

I've been using this supplement for a few years now and have had
excellent results. If I forget to take it for even one day my knees let
me know. Before I started taking them, I called one of the companies
that makes them. They told me that there is less than one gram of CHO in
each tablet. I noticed no change at all in bg's when I started taking