Re: [IP] Pregnancy, nutrition, and quicksets

Hi Heather,
I had a terrible time with softsets during my last pregnancy.  I'd imagine
that a slender woman would have LOTS of trouble, but I didn't really have
much problems until much later.  Using your hips is about the best idea I can
think of.

Snacks are the best way to get those veggies in, in my opinion.  And remember
that's fruits and vegetables.  Try eating them during class.  Even in 4th
grade kids will understand.

PS--In my opinion, the BEST baby book to read is "The Baby Book" by William
Sears.  He writes from the perspective of a parent and a doctor.  Also visit
a LLL meeting soon  if you plan to breastfeed.  It will make things much
easier  (BTDT).