Rhonda asked:

>I am looking for other drug combinations that some of you may be >taking to
>control hypertension.

A while back, I had taken Vasotec and had also tried Cozar (or something
similar to that).  I had side effects from the Cozar but not the Vasotec.
Perhaps, you could ask your doc about these and see if they might be right
for you?  (I wasn't taking them for blood pressure, though.  According to
the endo I had, they were for kidney function.)

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted