Re: [IP] Asthma

Catherine asked:

>Anyone else taking preventative meds for asthma?

I don't have asthma, but I do take two different steroid medications daily
(Prednisone and Florinef).  I have noticed some strange things happening
with my blood sugars because of them, which are even more noticeable on the
days that I don't take them.  I'm generally stable until about 3:00 pm, then
sugars start to go up and stay there until after bedtime.  Doesn't seem to
make much difference how much R I take or how little I eat, they just sort
of stay where they are.

These wacky blood levels from the steroids are another reason my doc and CDE
thought a pump night be helpful, since I can change the basal slightly
higher for when they start to kick in (or something like that).

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted