Re: [IP] glucosamine & chondroitin

Ed wrote:
>I would appreciate knowing if any fellow "pumpers" have tried these
>supplements, and the results. More importantly, what effect do they have upon
>blood sugar levels, if any.

I have been taking glucosamine & chondroitin for about 3 months for
arthritis in my hands. It was suggested by a hand surgeon. I don't
recall noticing any effect on BG levels when I started. I don't think
the arthritis has improved, but I don't think it has gotten worse

Tom Beatson
dx 1942, pump since 1995