Re: [IP] no delivery

At 04:03 PM 10/11/01 -0400, you wrote:
 >I have had my pump now for three months and love it.  Today I experienced my
 >first problem thusfar.  I went to bolus for lunch and after I hit select I
 >heard three beeps(which I know is the alarm).  I looked down and it said no
 >delivery.  I was unsure of what to do, so I just hit select and tried to
 >bolus again.  This time it worked.  Has anyone else had this happen before?
 >Does anyone have any idea why it would do this?  Just wondering!  Heidi

The no delivery alarm is a back pressure alarm.  It can be caused by tight
clothing constricting the tubing, a kink or knot in the tubing, a kink or
clog in your cannula, scar tissue around the cannula, or anything else that
might block the insulin from exiting the cannula and/or tubing.

Since the second bolus worked I'd guess that the tubing was initially
constricted by your clothing or position.