RE: [IP] HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

Rhonda,
I have recently been experiencing the same problem.  I have been taking
Avapro for a few years, and a different ace inhibitor before that.  My Endo
recently put me on a generic form of Tinormin called "Atenolol".  I'm only
taking 12.5 mg a day which is a very small dose and it has been working
great so far.  I have always had a fast heart rate too and it has slowed it
down as well.  Hope this helps.

Brenda
dx'd 1970
MM508 2/12/01

Subject: [IP] HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

I have been having difficulty with controlling my hypertension lately.  I am
taking Hyzaar, which my endo said he needed to add another medication since
the Hyzaar is not bringing my b/p down enough.

Rhonda McClary
Age 34
DX 1979
Pumping since October 2000.