From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2001 4:04 PM
Subject: [IP] no delivery

>I have had my pump now for three months and love it.  Today I experienced
my first problem thusfar.  I went to bolus for lunch and after I hit select
I heard three beeps(which I know is the alarm).  I looked down and it said
no delivery.  I was unsure of what to do, so I just hit select and tried to
bolus again.  This time it worked.  Has anyone else had this happen before?
Does anyone have any idea why it would do this?  Just wondering!  Heidi