Re: [IP] no delivery

We have had numerous no delivery alarms on Rachel's pump!  I have been told
that this could be caused by numerous things, the main one (especially if
it delivers the second time) is a temporary block in the cannula.   Maybe
you shifted when you looked at the pump which unkinked the cannula.  As
Rachel is only 4, she frequently moves around etc while delivering a
bolus.  There is no sitting still!

Hope this helps....

Mom to Rachel and Blossom (MM508)