Re: [IP] Asthma

> steroids increase insulin resistance and make
> diabetes management difficult.
>  Discuss this with your doctor. there is a new class
> of anti asthma drugs that
> atre not steroid based. your pulmonary doc willl be
> able to advise you. spot

Thanks for your input. My doctor said that the
non-steroid based asthma meds are most often used in
combination with the steroids in extreme cases of
asthma and are not as effective on their own. I've
been taking Flovent for a few days now, and it's had
dubious effects on my BG. I woke up one morning
inexplicably at 355, but other than that I haven't
seen much of a change. Maybe it takes a few days.
Anyone else taking preventative meds for asthma?

Do You Yahoo!?