Re: [IP] Boluses for high-fat meals

This happens to Joshua, age 9.5+ as I'm sure it happens to almost everyone.
Sometimes I think it is easier to bolus down the high than to try and
guestimate what to do for it before hand.  You could be wrong and go hypo
instead.  It is those prolonged highs that are so bad for you.  If you
anticipate a delayed high then do a correction bolus to get it down when you
find it and don't sweat over the things you can't really predetermine.

Just my opinion from a mom who has decided to not seat over every little

mom to Joshua