[IP] re: Wearing the Pump - For Women Pumpers

<< Well, I wore the pump with the help of something called the Body Wrap
which I
got at a lingerie store. It's made in the US by a company called Christina.
It's kind of like bicycle shorts but way better. I wore the pump on the inside
of my thigh.  It did not budge even while dancing.   It had the added
advantage of smoothing me out which is always good.  To bolus, I used my
remote or went to the ladies room.  Just thought I'd share.  ;o )  >>

Was I glad to get your tip!  I have some occasions coming up for which I want
to wear some slinky dresses, and I've been practicing (and despairing) at
coming up with some way to wear my pump.  A lot of the things women suggest
just don't work with a form-fitting dress.  I'll look for this product!