re: [IP] glucosamine & chondroitin

<< Many folks claim significant relief from osteoarthritis by taking
glucosamine & chondroitin. These over the counter supplements seem to be
very popular and the store displays of these products is ever
increasing. My arthritic knees sure could use a dose of something!

I would appreciate knowing if any fellow "pumpers" have tried these
supplements, and the results. More importantly, what effect do they have
upon blood sugar levels, if any.

Ed >>

Hi Ed,

I've been taking a glucosamine supplement for two years.  It works!  and I've
noticed no change in bg's from it.  I take it three times per day, 500mg for
each dose (1500mg total).  I used to have sore knees that hurt even when I
knelt down to get something from a bottom shelf--and I have absolutely NO
pain now.