[IP] Re: NovoRapid (Novolog) in Canada

Thanks Beth for that info.
I had been trying to find out myself.  I guess we will just have to be
patient.  I am quite interested in trying it in Claire's pump, as she feels
the sting of insulin quite a bit, even with 1.5 unit boluses and the reports
I've seen have said that the sting is less.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7

<< I thought Canadian pumpers might be interested in the following regarding
 availability in Canada of NovoRapid (called Novolog in the USA).  Although
 this insulin is approved for marketing in Canada, I was told by a
 representative of Novo Nordisk, the manufacturer,  that the product will not
 be launched in Canada until sometime in 2002.  She could not be specific
 a date. >>