[IP] Profit from Mail-List

I have not been active on this list very long but I seem to profit from it in several ways: (1) just for me to stop long enough to focus on Diabetic issues ( mine too ) is a major task, (2) I can speak with people who understand me finally and (3) I think I have some unique diabetic experiences that I can offer to others. I hope it continues this way.

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!