[IP] which pump

To the parents inquiring about which Pump:

Just wanted to add my two cents on this. My son is 13, and has been pumping
now for 2 and 1/2 years with Disetronic. We have not had a moments trouble
with this pump and if we did, we have a back up! His A1C's have been in the
low to mid 6's even with his raging hormones. The company has been great to
deal with, and we now even get prefilled cartridges of Humalog to put in
them. What could be easier!

Any pump is better than NOT pumping...but I wanted to say that we have been
extremely pleased. Email me privately if want any other questions answered!

Mom to Kevin, 13, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99