re: [IP] Boluses for high-fat meals

Hi,
My lowest 1Ac were when I had a < 10% fat content. Last evening I and my wife had a very high fat pizza
4 times as much insulin as usual. BS was 280 at 10:00 p.m. and BS was 271 at 2:00 A.M.BS was 135 at 10:39 A.M. This cycle is known to me. So I do have a choice.
Hope you weather this and I know how bad I feel when I don't know.
Be Good to Yourself
Eddie
 I appreciate your input.  I thought I knew where everything