Re: [IP] abscess

I am 35 now and I have had diabetes for 23 years when
I was in my late teens I got a few abscess on my head
and one on the back of my neck around my hair-line.
They were so painful I can't even begin to tell you. I
trid alot of things to easy the pain nothing worked
really untill they would finally lance the abscess and
the pressure would go away.  4 of them got really bad.
 Since an abscess is all infection it would make my
hair fall out where the abscess was so I had a few
bald spots on my head but they hair grew back thank
god. There is nothing fun about them and sorry to here
your son has them.  I got them for about 3 or 4 years
straight and have not had any at all since then.  It
is something that diabetics get for some reason. Not
sure what that reason is to this day.  But at the time
when I got them the Dr. said I would "Grow out of
them"
he was right.  They took there course and I have not
had any for 15 years. Good luck.

Annie