[IP] turf wars, patients lose again, big surprise

> it, but now says they will not pay them.  Diabetes Plus has been trying to
> get payment from Blue Cross for the last  4 months!)
>    Does anybody know what I can tell her to help?
> Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9

 have your local county medical society review the matter and speak with Blue
Cross. They might listen to them. Blu Cross/Blue Shield bill themselves as,
"the doctor's Plan" which they are not but calling themselves this has
certainly the possability of having to resolve disputes such as these. Also,
Merck-Medco might listen to the Medical society. as well.