Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:51:53 +0000

From: "jspock @shore.net" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Disetronic Size?

Hi All,

My CDE called today and said she was going to send in an application for me
to get a Disetronic pump, rather than the MiniMed, since my insurance seems
to be having such a fit.

I checked the Disetronic website, and I'm really not amused with the size of
the pump.  I'm gonna ask my dad to make me a block of wood the same size as
the specs to see how it can be worn.