[IP] glucosamine & chondroitin

Many folks claim significant relief from osteoarthritis by taking
glucosamine & chondroitin. These over the counter supplements seem to be
very popular and the store displays of these products is ever
increasing. My arthritic knees sure could use a dose of something!

I would appreciate knowing if any fellow "pumpers" have tried these
supplements, and the results. More importantly, what effect do they have
upon blood sugar levels, if any.