Re: [IP] noticed a change

We haven't had too many problems with bubbles (whether we use the
glass or plastic cartridges) but maybe they did indeed do
something different? Sounds like *something* is different.

Sheila asked:
Attention Disetronic H-tron users:
Have any of you noticed that since Disetronic changed the
packaging for
their reservoirs that there are less bubbles in them when filling
them?  I
Just noticed that today when prefilling mine.  Have they done
something to
the inside of the cartridge to prevent the bubbles?  Maybe a new
Maybe it's just my perception but I thought I'd ask.