[IP] Re: Having rough days

Jennifer wrote, in part:
>>> I am trying to do things here and get out more but wow, it's like no one
wants to go out much anymore. I even applied with a demo CD to some of the
nursing homes around here as I do a lot of old fashioned (Read: 3Clean2)
songs and jokes. I am definitely NOT a Spear Brittany9 or midriff baring
size -2!
My wee daddles liked my stuff and he could be picky. If he likes it, they
should too. >>>

That sounds like a winner. Hope you get several gigs to spread some cheer
and enjoyment that will, in turn, rub off onto you. (~_^)

There are moments in life when you miss someone
so much you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them.