Re: [IP] Merck-Medco & Quicksets

Miranda:

My success with Merck-Medco was using the NDC#. It is an
individual number given to each item or drug. You can ask Minimed
what the number is for quicksets and then call back Merck and
have them look it up for availability with the number. I had to do this
with the sof-sets. My understanding from Merck is that when I
place an order with Merck they turn around and order them from
MiniMed and then once they get them they mail them to me. I
usually allow this process to take about two weeks.
Gail
Does anyone on Merck-Medco mail order use quicksets?  I was denied the
quicksets because they say they don't offer them.

Presumably they're not offered because quicksets are so new.  Does anyone
have suggestions on a procedure to get them offered?  Talk to Minimed?
Complain to Merck-Medco that they're the same thing as silhouettes and
SHOULD be offered?

Miranda

"When we love our children more than we hate our enemies, then wars will
stop."  - Golda Meir