re: [IP] Boluses for high-fat meals

Thanks, Michael, I appreciate your input.  I thought I knew where everything
was in Pumping Insulin, but I didn't realize there was info on
protein-to-carb conversions in the back.  I'll take a look.

As far as fats, sounds like I'll basically have to guess.   :-(   When it
comes to small amounts of fats, like butter on toast, I've got it down--but
the higher fat combo will take some working out.  What I tried tonight for
the sausage high has given me three insulin reactions (oops)...even though I
suspended my pump and tried to sit quiet.  ;-)

Thanks again,