RE: [IP] aaaaahhh!!!

I had that happen to me once but it happened before I connected.  What I do
is check all connections before I insert.  When you push insulin through to
come out of cannula, you will see if there is a leak.

A hint my d/e told me is to hold a tissue around the connecting sites and if
it gets wet, there is a leak.

Don't get frustrated.  It's easy to say, hard to do but I know I get that
way sometimes.  It takes a lot of practice and testing and calculating and
keeping logs to get things right.  I'm almost pumping a year and still not
where I want to be but I'm getting there :)

Hope that helps.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00