[IP] Re:Quicksets

I was able to get the Quicksets(42 inch) in March and was excited about using
them.  They are quicker because you are not taping over them but I did feel
that they pulled out easier (because you are not taping over them).  I just
reordered and got the Sof-set QR instead.  For me it was not worth saving a
little time if I ended up pulling it out when I was pulling up my pants!  I
had trouble disconnecting them when I was using my backside for a site.  Also
had problems with bulging red marks after removing.  So all and all I did not
find them so fantastic.  YMMV!

You might want to try a sample before you get a 3 month supply like I did.