[IP] Re: Training Requirements

In a message dated 10/9/01 11:33:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have a friend who wants to go on the pump. They are requiring her to go
> through 2 weeks of training and it costs $1,000. Her insurance doesn't cover
> it.

I also had a Minimed pump trainer come to my house for about 1 1/2 hours and
that was all the training I had.  My doctor is not familiar with the pump so
I have learned a lot from reading everyone's posts and The Insulin Pumper

Type 1 28 yrs, pumping 2 + years