Re: [IP] Merk-Medco

We get our Animas supplies direct from Animas. Our insurance is Aelna and they
pay 100% for pump supplies. Our other meds, including insulin, come from Merck
Medco - a three month supply for a $10 copay.

Would this work with their Blue Cross insurance? Ir works well for us. she
should ask Animas if they can ship the supplies directly with her insurance.

Kay