[IP] aaaaahhh!!!

I'm going to throw my pump out of the window!!! I
couldn't be more frustrated!  I finally decided to try
a new site - my back/love handle - did insertion
myself by being a acrobat - went fine.  SO - bs before
dinner was 138 - a little high but could deal with it
- gave bolus - 2 hours later 331  - well decided to
change bottom half of set and reinsert on stomach -
priming, priming , priming - nothing happens - smell
insulin - realize it is leaking out of where tubing is
screwed into resevoir - well that NEVER happened to me
before - so I started over from scratch.  I AM SO
TIRED of things not being right - site failures, bad
insulin, now this - I am a dedicated diabetic but I
may have well not be with the way my sugars have been
- I guess I need to start from scratch with basals and
do a basal test - any other ideas, feedback - ugh!  christa

Do You Yahoo!?