[IP] Dallas/Fort Worth Area Pumpers Get-Together

We are planning to get together for dinner on Tuesday, October 16, 6:00 p.m.
at Chili's on I-30 & Collins (in Arlington).  Spouses and children are
welcome.  However, their saturation point of insulin pump conversation may be
a little sooner than us "pumpers".  Please RSVP to my private e-mail so I will
know how many to prepare for.  Also, if you need directions, I'd be glad to
provide that as well.  Hope to get to know many of you as we share some tips,
encouragement, and humor.  If you're anywhere near Dallas or Fort Worth -
y'all come!  Also, if you have diabetic friends that may be interested in
getting a pump, bring them.  They can have a chance to have some of their
questions answered from the veterans pumpers.
See you Tuesday!
Sharon Andrews