Re: [IP] Disetronic Size?

In a message dated 10/10/2001 4:05:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Anyone have any suggestions for me, besides having to strap it
>  to my torso (which is what I think I'm gonna have to do)?

You'll be able to work something out.  There are lots of places to try
including hanging it the long way (vertically) down off your waistband on the
side of your hip (like a gun in a holster), horizontally to your waistband in
the small of your back, or even tucked in your bra in the middle -- then
there are "leg things" ( wearing it on your calf), 'thigh things' (to wear it
on your thigh), "waist it" belts for under your shirt, etc. etc. -- The
D-tron *is* bigger than Animas or Minimed, but it's not THAT big . . . It's a
good pump (they all are), and has lots of features the 508 doesn't have . . .
I'm sure you'll be very happy with it and will come up with a solution on
what works for you . . .

Happy Pumping!
PumpMama to Katie (age 10) happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis" since